- 197 Download
- 38.98 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 11 February 2016 Create Date
- 11 May 2018 Last Updated
Wireshark is a free, open source packet analyzer, used for network troubleshooting, analysis, development, and education.
- Data can be captured live from the network connection or read from a file of already-captured packets.
- Live data can be read from a number of types of networks, including Ethernet, PPP, loopback and IEEE 802.11.
- Captured network data can be browsed via Wireshark's GUI, or via the command line version of the product, TShark (downloaded separately)
- Captured files can be programmatically edited or converted via command-line switches to the "editcap" program.
- Data display can be filtered to show exactly the information you need.
- Works with various plug-ins.
- VoIP calls in the captured traffic can be detected. If encoded in a compatible encoding, the media flow can be played.